weberpremix fine finish
|-||-||25 Kg||25 Kg||-||20 kg||-||-|
|40 Kg||40 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||-||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Water resistant premixed putty for cement based substrate
Surface of application
weberpremix fine finish is a pre-mixed white powder. It is used to achieve proper smoothening of concrete surface and to eliminate irregularities of concrete, bubbles, honey combs or cracks. As weberpremix fine finish is a water resistant cement -based putty, it can be applied externally and internally on walls and ceilings such as bathrooms and kitchens. It has better compatibility with the base plaster and forms a durable base for paints. weberpremix fine finish can be applied directly on fair-faced concrete.
- Water resistant
- Durable base
- Smooth surface
- Substrates must be clean, sound, dust free and free from all traces of oil and laitance. Traces of mould joints must be levelled.
- weberpremix fine fnish is applied using a stainless steel trowel or stucco blade.
- Surfacing is obtained with one or several passes depending on requested finish.
- To make sure that the first coat is set and dried before aplying the second one.
- Not recommended to apply weberpremix fine finish on thickness of more than 3 mm
- In hot weather, it is recommended to moisten the substrate prior the application.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use