One coat high bonding ready mix plaster
weberpremix SP-11 is a cementitious fibre reinforced ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability, bonding and curing. weberpremix SP-11 is recommended for external and internal plastering on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up. weberpremix SP-11 can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines. It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors. For the application on Light Weight concrete blocks, it is recommended to use weberpremix SP-3 FL or weberpremix SP-33.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
High content in additives High workability Cost effective
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance.
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-11, dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- Finish the surface with a wooden or steel float as required.
- Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 20 mm in one layer, if more thickness is required, the application should be done in two layers. The 1st layer should be roughened then cured. The 2nd layer should be applied at least 48 hrs after the 1st one.
- Not applicable on floor
- Not applicable on fair face concrete without rush coat
- Not applicable at thicknesses higher than 20mm