Ready mixed spatterdash slurry coat for fair faced concrete
weberpremix SRC-2 is a ready mixed mortar based on mineral bonding agent used for preparing surfaces before the rendering. It improves the adhesion of the new plaster, cement & gypsum based. It is applied on fair faced concrete.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
High adherence Easy to apply
- Substrates must be sound, clean, dust free and free from all traces of oil, curing compound, gypsum, paint or laitance.
- The support must be dampened a few hours before the application of weberpremix SRC-2 .
- Mix a 50 kg bag with 10 to 12(8-10 L for Lebanon) liters of potable cool water with an electric mixer in order to obtain the consistency desired.
- The new material has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- Not recommended for Gypsum substrate
- Not recommended for dense concrete
- Not applicable on flooring