Ready mixed spatterdash slurry coat for light weight blocks (autoclaved aerated concrete blocks)
weberpremix SRC-LW is a ready mixed mortar based on mineral bonding agent used for preparing surfaces before the rendering. It improves the adhesion of the new plaster, cement & gypsum based. It is applied on light weight blocks.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
Special rush coat for light weight blocks C ement and gypsum based
- Substrates must be sound, clean, dust free and free from all traces of oil, curing compound, gypsum, paint or laitance.
- The support must be dampened a few hours before the application of weberpremix SRC-LW and again 1 hour before application.
- Mix a 50 kg bag with 9 to 11 liters of potable cool water with an electric mixer in order to obtain the consistency desired.
- Not recommended for concrete
- Not recommended for normal block
- Not recommended for flooring application