weberpremix SP-3 FL
Cement based dry ready mix plaster with fiber
weberpremix SP-3 FL is a fiber reinforced cement-lime ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in fibers and additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability, curing and impermeability. weberpremix SP-3 FL is recommended for external and internal plastering on light weight blocks (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks). It is also applicable on concrete provided that a suitable rush-coat is applied before (weberpremix SRC-2 or SRC-S).weberpremix SP-3 FL can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines. It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors. For the application on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up, it is recommended to use weberpremix SP-1.
Do not apply under direct sun light and wind
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
Special application on light weight blocks Better shrinkage control High content in fibers
- A spatter dash slurry coat (weberpremix SRC-2 or SRC-S) should be applied as a key coat in order to apply weberpremix SP-3 FL on concrete
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-3 FL ,dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- Not recommended to be applied on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 20 mm in one layer weberpremix SP-3 FL should not be used on painted surfaces or floors.
- Protect the newly applied weberpremix SP-3 FL plaster from sunshine and wind.