Ready mixed spatterdash slurry coat for very dense concrete & concrete containing scms
weberpremix SRC-S is a ready mixed mortar based on mineral bonding agent used for preparing surfaces before the rendering. It improves the adhesion of the new plaster, cement or gypsum based. It is applied on smooth very dense concrete and concrete containing SCMs (GGBS, Silica fume, Fly ash, Metakaolin...).
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
High adherence on smooth very dense concrete Rich in fibers and additives
- Substrates must be sound, clean, dust free and free from all traces of oil, curing compound, gypsum, paint or laitance.
- weberpremix SRC-LW to be used on smooth very dense concrete and concrete containing SCMs (GGBS, Silica fume, Fly ash, Metakaolin...).
- The support must be dampened a few hours before the application of weberpremix SRC-S
- Mix a 50 kg bag with 10 to 12 liters of potable cool water with an electric mixer in order to obtain the consistency desired.
- Not recommended for gypsum substrate
- Not recommended for flooring application