weberpremix SP-5Product formerly named: formerly Premix.SP-5
|-||-||-||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
High quality fibre reinforced ready mix plaster
Surface of application
weberpremix SP-5 is a cementitious fibre reinforced ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability, bonding and curing. weberpremix SP-5 is recommended for external and internal plastering on block walls, aerated light weight (AAC) blocks, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up. weberpremix SP-5 can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines. It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors.
- Can be applied on light weight substrate
- Improved workability
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 20 mm in one layer, if more thickness is required, the application should be done in two layers
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-5, dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- For smooth concrete surfaces, or those with low absorption a spatter dash slurry coat (weberpremix SRC-2 or SRC-S) should be applied as a key coat for improved bonding & adhesion of subsequent layers
- Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- Not applicable on painted substrate
- Do not apply weberpremix SP-5 on fair face concrete without rush coat
- Protect the newly applied weberpremix SP-5 plaster from sunshine and wind.