weberpremix SRC-1Product formerly named: formerly Premix.SRC-1
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Ready mixed spatterdash slurry coat for blocks
Surface of application
weberpremix SRC-1 is a ready mixed mortar based on mineral bonding agent used for preparing surfaces before the rendering. It improves the adhesion of the new plaster, cement & gypsum based. It is applied on masonry blocks.
- Easy application
- Clean site
- Time saving
- Substrates must be sound, clean, dust free and free from all traces of oil, curing compound, gypsum, paint or laitance.
- The support must be dampened a few hours before the application of weberpremix SRC-1 .
- Mix a 50 kg bag with 9 to 11 liters of potable cool water with an electric mixer in order to obtain the consistency desired.
- Not recommended for concrete
- Not recommended over Gypsum substrate
- Not recommended for flooring application