Cement based premix plaster
weberpremix hand is a cement based premix plaster, to carry out traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its content in additives, it allows better workability and curing.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
Easy to apply Clean site Smooth finish
- All substrates must be clean, sound, dust free, and free from all traces of oil and laitance.
- The traces of mould joints must be levelled Before application, all surfaces must be dampened.
- weberpremix hand is applied manually with a plastering trowel, until 1.5 cm thickness per coat.
- The new applied weberpremix hand has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- After levelling, let the product dry before finishing it with a synthetic sponge. Should be covered from direct sunshine and wind during application
- Not applicable on fair face concrete without rush coat
- Do not apply under on painted surfaces