weberpremix key coat
Ready mixed spatterdash slurry coat
weberpremix key coat is a ready mixed mortar based on mineral bonding agent used for preparing cement based surfaces before rendering. It improves the adhesion of the new plaster, cement & gypsum based. It is applied on internal or external walls and ceilings, fair faced concrete, masonry blocks, and old cement based plaster.
Surface of application
High adherence on the substrate Applicable on a variety of surfaces
- Substrates must be sound, clean, dust free and free from all traces of oil, curing compound, gypsum, paint or laitance.
- For specific cases, when an important adhesion is required, 1 kg of weberad 240 LTX can be added to the mixing water.
- The support must be dampened a few hours before the application of weberpremix key coat
- The new material has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- Mix a 50 kg bag with 9 to 10 liters of potable cool water with an electric mixer in order to obtain the consistency desired.
- Do not apply over floor substrate
- Not applicable as slurry adhesive