Cement based premix plaster with fiber
weberpremix fiber is a fiber reinforced cement based premix plaster, to carry out traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. It allows better workability and curing. Due to its content in waterproofing additives, weberpremix fiber is particularly recommended for external uses.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg|
Recommended for facade plastering, water tanks and swimming pools Fiber reinforced
- All substrates must be clean, sound, dust free, and free from all traces of oil and laitance.
- The traces of mould joints must be levelled Before application, all surfaces must be dampened.
- weberpremix fiber is applied manually with a plastering trowel, until 1.5 cm thickness per coat.
- The new plaster has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- Not applicable on fair face concrete without rush coat Not appicable on painted surfaces In case of smooth surfaces, a spatter dash slurry coat should be made as a key, by using weberpremix key coat.