weberbloc fill RM
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Core fill grout for concrete masonry units
Surface of application
weberbloc fill RM is a pre-blended mix containing cementitous materials, graded aggregates and additives for improved workability. It is particularly designed to fill masonry voids meeting the ASTM C 476 requirements for reinforced masonry construction. It is a fluid materials used to bond together adjacent masonry units and steel reinforcement in the cores of masonry units to the masonry assemblage.
weberbloc fill RM may be used in the cells in block construction that have enough space in both horizontal dimensions. Always check project specifications to assure proper product selection has been made.
- Easy application
- Clean site
- Time saving
- For best results, weberbloc fill RM should be mixed using a low-speed mechanical mixer with clean cool water in the proportion of 5 to 6 lit. per 50 kg bag
- weberbloc fill RM grout has to be cured with water for at least 3 days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- Curing should start the next day from application.
- Not suitable for vertical application
- Place the grout into cores of masonry making sure to completely fill all voids.