Mounting and gap filling mortar for hollow blocks and bricks
weberbloc fix is a ready mix mortar that requires only the addition of water. It is made of cement, graded sand and additives for improved workability, better bonding and water retention. weberbloc fix is particularly adapted for mounting regular/hollow blocks, stones, and bricks and to fill gaps between concrete and bricks.
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- Mounting block mortar
- High strength
- Faster job
- Cleaner site
Surface of application
Clean site Saving time Easy to apply
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance.
- It must not be over heated nor frozen. Mix a 50 kg bag of weberbloc fix with 6 to 7 liters of potable cool water.
- Mixing has to be done with a mechanical at low speed.
- Adjust consistency by adding water without excess For Lebanon , mix 50 kg weberblock fix with 7-8 liters of clean cool water to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- In hot weather, the surface receiving weberbloc fix should be brushed with some water immediately prior to application.
- Not suitable to bond fresh concrete to old concrete
- Not suitable to fix tiles
- The new material has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.