weberbloc fix AProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.bloc fix A
Block and brick masonry laying mortar
weberbloc fix A is a ready mix mortar that requires only the addition of water. It is made of cement, graded sand and additives for improved workability, better bonding and water retention.weberbloc fix A is particularly adapted for mounting regular/hollow blocks, stones, and bricks and to fill gaps between concrete and bricks. weberbloc fix A is available with or without lime, complying to different European and American standards like BS EN 998-2 and ASTM C 270. The material can be designed to suit any type or class of these two standards.
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- Mounting block mortar
- High strength
- Faster job
- Cleaner site
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
Can be designed to suit BS or ASTM standard
- The surface should be clean, sound and free from any powder or greasy matter.
- It must not be over-heated nor frozen.
- weberbloc fix A should be mixed using a low-speed mechanical mixer with clean cool water in the proportion of 6 to 7 lit. per 50 kg bag.
- In hot weather, the surface receiving weberbloc fix A should be brushed with some water immediately prior to the application.
- Not recommended to fix tiles
- Not recommended to bond fresh concrete on old concrete
- The new material has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.