weberbloc fix LWProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.bloc fix LW
Mounting mortar for light weight blocks
weberbloc fix LW is a ready mix mortar that requires only the addition of water. It is made of cement, graded sand and additives for improved workability, bonding and water retention. weberbloc fix LW is particularly adapted for mounting light weight blocks.
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- Mounting block mortar
- High strength
- Faster job
- Cleaner site
Surface of application
Easy to apply Suitable for light weight blocks
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance.
- It must not be over heated nor frozen.
- Mix a 50 kg bag of weberbloc fix LW with 7.5 to 8.5 liters of potable cool water.
- Mixing has to be done with a mechanical mixer.
- In hot weather, the surface receiving weberbloc fix LW should be brushed with some water immediately prior to application.
- The new material has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- Not suitable for concrete normal block
- Not suitable to bond fresh concrete to old concrete
- Care should be taken in order not to mount blocks if a dry skin has already formed on the freshly-applied mortar