weberbloc fix NProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.bloc fix N
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Block and brick laying mortar
Surface of application
weberbloc fix N is a ready mix mortar that requires only the addition of water. It is made of cement, graded sand and additives for improved workability, better bonding and water retention.weberbloc fix N is available with and without lime.
weberbloc fix N is particularly adapted for mounting regular/hollow blocks, stones, and bricks and to fill gaps between concrete and bricks.
- Clean site
- Saving time
- Easy to apply
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance. It must not be over heated nor frozen.
- Mix a 50 kg bag of weberbloc fix N with 6 to 7 liters of potable cool water. Mixing has to be done with a mechanical mixer.
- In hot weather, the surface receiving weberbloc fix N should be brushed with some water immediately prior to application.
- Protect the newly applied material from sunshine and wind.
- Not applicable on vertical application
- Not suitable to bond fresh concrete to old concrete
- Care should be taken in order not to mount blocks if a dry skin has already formed on the freshly-applied mortar