weberpremix sprayProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.plaster spray
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||-||-||-||-||-|
Cement based ready mix sprayable plaster
Surface of application
weberpremix spray is a cementitious ready mix plaster, to carry out traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its content in additives, it allows better workability and curing.
- High workability
- High performance
- Time saving
- All substrates must be clean, sound, dust free, and free from all traces of oil and laitance. The traces of mould joints must be levelled
- Before application, all surfaces must be dampened.
- weberpremix spray is applied manually with a plastering trowel, until 1.5 cm thickness per coat. For thickness more than 1.5cm, apply in 2 coats
- The new plaster has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily
- Not applicable on painted or metal surfaces
- Protect the newly applied webrpremix spray from sunshine and wind.
- In case of smooth surfaces, a spatter dash slurry coat should be made as a key, by using weberpremix key coat.