Ready mix mortar for building walls and foundations.
A high performance elastomeric waterprooﬁng membrane which combines the ability to withstand high ambient temperature with the usual characteristics of an SBS membrane of high ﬂexibility at low temperature that makes it easy to apply at sub-zero temperature.
Surface of application
Floor, Wall, Roof
|1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m|
- SBS modified bituminous membrane-Slated
- Positive vapour barrier
- High flexibility during application
- Suitable for basement and foundation works
- Accommodates structural movements
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and chemical attacks
- A coat of weberdry prime WB or weberdry prime SB at the rate of 200-300 g/m² should first be applied
- The membrane should first be unrolled and positioned correctly on the surface to be treated.
- Each roll should overlap the adjacent roll by 10 cm.
- Once the roll has been positioned correctly, the membrane should be rolled up again, taking care not to change its orientation.
- Need to be torched
- Application of the product need a technical applicator