Biplas SL 4mm
|1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m|
APP modified bituminous membrane - slated
Surface of application
Wall, Floor, Roof
Biplas SL is a high performance waterproofing membrane especially formulated with reflective natural or color slates to give maximum protection against UV radiation in an exposed system application.
The presence of the slates will also provide an aesthetically pleasant surface. It is an ideal membrane re-roofing applications where it can be placed on top of the existing surface, providing an economical and efficient solution to leaking roofs.Biplas SL membrane is resistant to water-borne chemical attack.
- APP modified bituminous membrane - slated
- Can be placed on top of the existing surface
- Efficient solution to leaking roofs
- High performance / Maximum protection against UV radiation
- Resistant to water-borne chemical attack
- A coat of weberdry prime WB or weberdry prime SB at the rate of 200-300 g/m² should first be applied
- The membrane should first be unrolled and positioned correctly on the surface to be treated.
- Each roll should overlap the adjacent roll by 10 cm.
- Once the roll has been positioned correctly, the membrane should be rolled up again, taking care not to change its orientation.
- Need to be torched
- Application of the product need a technical applicator