weberdry 110 FX
Flexible high-performance cement-based waterproof coating
weberdry 110 FX is a two component polymer modified cementitious coating: Powder made of cements, fillers and admixtures. Liquid based on resins and additives. It is available in Grey and White . weberdry 110 FX cures to form an elastomeric, waterproof, flexible and resistant membrane, suitable for use in potable water tanks, reservoirs, canals and tunnels.
Surface of application
|24.8 kg kit||15 kg kit,30 kg kit||15 kg kit||22.5 kg kit||15 kg kit||15 kg kit||15 kg kit,30 kg kit||15kg kit|
- Easy to apply
- Approved for contact with potable water
- Resists high hydrostatic positive and negative pressures
- Long working life
- Excellent crack accommodation.
- Excellent adhesion
- The substrate must be perfectly sound, clean, and free from grease, oil, dust or any friable matters
- Recommended cleaning methods are high pressure water cleaning and sandblasting
- Any damage or concrete defect should be repaired in advance. All corners should be saw-cut and filled with a non-shrink thixotropic mortar like weberep 331 TX. All honeycombs or holes should be widened and filled with a non-shrink mortar like weberep 350 NSG.
- It is necessary to stop any running water prior to the application of weberdry 110 FX. Use a fast setting cementitious plugging mortar (weberdry 150 BLC) to seal water leaks
- Before applying weberdry 110 FX, damp abundantly the substrate to be treated
- Wherever tiling on weberdry 110 FX is required, webercol flex should be used
- It is recommended that the tiling start after one week from the application of weberdry 110 FX
- When needed, flood test on weberdry 110 FX can be carried out prior tiles fixing
- Allow one week curing before flood test
- Immediately after application is completed clean all tools and equipment with clean water