weber seal PS 1000 GG/PG
Two-component polysulphide joint sealant
weber seal PS 1000 GG/PG is a two part polysulphide high grade sealant rubber like, with an outstanding resistance to deterioration due to weathering, ozone, ultra-violet exposure and chemical attack. It has the ability to withstand repeated cycles of compression and expansion over a wide temperature range, and has excellent adhesion properties to all materials commonly used in building and construction work. weber seal PS 1000 GG/PG two part Polysulphide can be supplied in pouring and gun grade for sealing horizontal and vertical joints where structures are subject to high rapid movements is expected and where the performance specification is highly rigorous. It has an excellent stain resistance and is non-toxic once cured.
Surface of application
Floor, Roof, Wall
|4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt||4 Lt, 2.5 Lt|
- Sealing horizontal and vertical joints where high movements is expected
- Tough resilient seal
- Outstanding resistance to ageing
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Chemical resistant
- Resistant to UV light
- All surfaces have to be clean, thoroughly dry and free of oil with no loose particles remaining
- Where required, masking tape and bond breaker should be applied before priming.
- weber seal PS 1000 GG/PG should be applied within 2 hrs. of priming, otherwise repriming will be necessary
- Weber seal PS 1000 GG/PG is designed to be applied using a sealant gun, but can be applied by trowel if required
- Mix and use one complete unit at a time - do not part mix
- Mixing and application equipment should be cleaned immediately with tool cleaner, using rubber gloves to avoid direct contact with skin.