weberdry 360 PUProduct formerly named: formerly Waterproof.360 PU
|6 kg||6 kg||6 kg||6 kg||6 kg||6 kg||6 kg||6 kg|
|25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
weberdry 360 PU is a 1-component liquid applied membrane made of polyurethane specially designed for waterproofing. Its outstanding performances allow protection and waterproofing of many areas such as:
- Water supply channel
- Water storage tanks
- Flowerbeds and fountains
- Crack bridging
- Under-tile wet areas (pools, bathrooms, balconies,terraces…)
When applied, weberdry 360 PU creates a continuous watertight seal. It allows moisture vapor transmission. It has also excellent adhesion to almost any surface: concrete, metal, bitumen membranes, acrylic paints… It keeps outstanding performances for a very long period. weberdry 360 PU is applicable by brush, roller or spray gun.For best results, the temperature during application and cure should be between 5°C and 35°C. Low temperatures retard cure while high temperature speed up curing
- Easy to apply
- Long-lasting waterproofing
- Permanent high elasticity
- Water insoluble
- Light pedestrian trafﬁc
- Moisture vapor transmission
- Good resistance against acids
- Brittle substrate must be primed with weberdry prime 310 PU primer
- On stable, sound and well-prepared concrete surfaces, weberdry 360 PU diluted 5% with Xylene may be used as a primer coat
- weberdry prime 310 PU or primer coat should be allowed to dry for 2 to 3 hours.
- All cracks and expansion joints are to be sealed with weber jointseal PU, at least 2 days before application of weberdry 360 PU.
- Once open the pail should be used as weberdry 360 PU cures by reaction with air moisture.
- Not to be apply over 0.5 mm per layer.
- Tools are to be cleaned before polymerization with Xylene