weberpral F (UAE)
One-coat mineral decorative rendering mortar
weberpral F (UAE) is a weatherproof and decorative render made of white cement and limestone, selected aggregates, organic additives, waterproof additives and mineral pigments for the facades of detached houses, blocks of flats, office and industrial.
To cover from direct sun light and wind during application
Suitable for creating stone piers, cornices, sills, windows or door recesses, which can be enhanced by using Ashlar cut
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
Scraped (stone aspect) Weatherproof: protection of walls and facades A vast range of colors coping with most architectrual requirements Suitable for application by wet mortar pump
- The background surface to be rendered must be free from contamination, dirt, curing compound, releasing agent, laitance In hot weather and dry winds, wet the substrate before application by spraying water in order to prevent premature drying of weberpral F (UAE)
- Wait until the film of water has disappeared before applying weberpral F(UAE)
- When the surface is hard enough, scrap it. The timing to start this process is when the material does not stick on the scrapping tool
- The mixing rate and mixing time must be constant to avoid shade variations after drying.
- Do not apply weberpral F (UAE) under rain or on frozen surface ,or where there is a risk of rain or frost within the next 24 hours.
- Avoid application under full sunlight or in strong winds. The minimum thickness should be 6 mm throughout after scraping. It is recommended to use plastic sheeting to protect fresh applied render from wind and direct sunshine and do not allow the plastic to touch the finished surfaces