weberpas deco 350Product formerly named: formerly Decofacade. 350 SX
weberpas deco 350 is a ready to use acrylic sanded finish coating. It includes a special selection of graded quartz sand and fillers that contribute to a unique workability properties while giving an exceptional aesthetic appeal to the product. Special additives improve the product resistance to water and UV lights, thus suitable for external and internal applications.
- Good workability properties
- Aesthetic appeal
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust. Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred
- weberpas deco 350 is applied using a stainless steel trowel and leveled with a plastic trowel
- Prime the substrate with weberpas PR 300 at least one day before the application of weberpas deco 350.