weberfloor 628 LDProduct formerly named: formerly Floortop.628 LD
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
Pre-Mixed Fiber Reinforced Floor screed
weberfloor 628 LD is a pre-packaged screeding mix based on Portland cement, synthetic fibers, specially graded aggregates plus a blend of synergistic admixtures.weberfloor 628 LD is ready to use on site and when mixed with water produces a trowelable floor screed which is applied to new or existing concrete. The mix design is readily mixed to produce a screeding consistency that is easily applied and finished.
- Ready to use
- Fiber reinforced
- Can be applied to new or existing concrete.
- Applicable as bonded, unbonded, or flooted screed
- As bonded screed ,Apply the primer weberfloor 4716 prior to the application of weberfloor 628 LD.
- 25 kg weberfloor 628 LD to be mixed with 2.63 liter of clean water
- Not suitable for direct application of PVC, vinyl, rubber, or parquet
- Not recommended for industrial areas
- Avoid foot traffic before 12-24 hours from the application
- Do not add water to the mixture