weberfloor 628 LDProduct formerly named: formerly Floortop.628 LD
Pre-mixed Fiber Reinforced Floor screed
weberfloor 628 LD is a pre-packaged screeding mix based on Portland cement, synthetic fibers, specially graded aggregates plus a blend of synergistic admixtures.weberfloor 628 LD is ready to use on site and when mixed with water produces a trowelable floor screed which is applied to new or existing concrete. The mix design is readily mixed to produce a screeding consistency that is easily applied and finished.
- High strength
- Easy to apply & clean
- Suitable for wide range of tiles
- Faster job
Surface of application
|20 kg,||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
- Ready to use
- Fiber reinforced
- Can be applied to new or existing concrete.
- Low density
- Easy to apply
- Easy finishing.
- Applicable as bonded, unbonded, or floated screed. As bonded screed,
- Apply the primer weberfloor 4716 prior to the application of weberfloor 628 LD.
- 25 kg weberfloor 628 LD to be mixed with 2.63 liter of clean water.
- Not suitable for direct application of PVC, vinyl, rubber, or parquet. Not recommended for industrial areas.
- Avoid foot traffic before 12-24 hours from the application.
- Do not add water to old mixture.