weberfloor 525 FD
Polymer modified self-leveling, fast covering, flooring compound for thicknesses from 2 to 30mm
weberfloor 525 FD is a fast drying, low shrinking and self-leveling cementitious underlayment flooring compound. weberfloor 525 FD is to be used internally for smoothing and levelling differences in thicknesses from 2 to 30 mm, on new or existing substrates. weberfloor 525 FD has fast covering property which can receive all kinds of flooring covering at 24 hours from the application. It has good loads and abrasion resistance which enables the material to be used in areas subject to whirl activity that can result from trolleys and chairs. It provides a fast setting tough surface that will accept light traffic after 3-4 hours depending on the thickness and site conditions.
Surface of application
|25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
Excellent self-leveling properties Fast covering Allows light traffic after 4 hours
- Substrate maximum moisture content should not exceed 4% (CM).
- Substrate should be clean, sound, repaired and primed.
- Can be pumped by using the suitable pumpable machine.
- Aluminum large trowel is recommended for finishing and removing air bubbles.
- Fix soft strips, for thicknesses above 5mm, as a separation between walls, columns and floors.
- Fix control joints each 50 m2.
- Do not apply on external substrate.
- Do not apply over wet substrate.
- Not suitable for industrial areas.
- Not suitable for thicknesses higher than 30 mm.