Two-component high performance epoxy primer used as a vapor barrier for Weber floor thin leveling,fine smoothing, prior to floor coverings application (vinyl, pvc parquet and carpet), thick leveling compounds.
Weberfloor VB is a two-component high performance epoxy primer used as a vapor barrier for Weber floor thin leveling, fine smoothing, prior to floor coverings application (vinyl, pvc parquet and carpet) and thick leveling compounds. This product is specially designed for substrates having a moisture content up to maximum 5 % CM (measured with Carbide method). Due to its very low VOC content, Weberfloor VB can be used for health care buildings, hospitality, residential apartments, commercial areas and for sensitive indoor areas, such as education and recreation rooms.
Surface of application
- High barrier against moisture.
- Very low volatile organic content (VOC ).
- Good penetration into absorbent substrates.
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Suitable for floor heating system as an intermediate coat between the Screed and self-leveling.
- Very good workability.
- High resistance to alkalinity.
adhesion strengthconsolidates absorbent mineral substrates.
- Do not apply this product if the substrate moisture content is greater than 5 % CM.
- Use a low-speed electric drill (max. 400 rpm) and empty it totally to mix component A into the component B.
- Ensure that the product is thoroughly mixed also in the corners and the bottom of the mixing container.
- Do not allow the epoxy primer to harden on equipment.
- Clean tools and equipment with solvents such as Xylene.