weberfloor 630 TSC
weberfloor 630 TSC is a pre-packaged screeding mix based on Portland cement, synthetic fibers, specially graded aggregates plus a blend of synergistic admixtures. weberfloor 630 TSC is ready to use on site and when mixed with water produces a trowelable floor screed which is applied to new or existing concrete. The mix design is readily mixed to produce a screeding consistency that is easily applied and finished. The cured material develops high ultimate compressive and mechanical strengths.
- Ready to use on site.
- Can be applied to new or existing concrete
- High compressive and mechanical strength.
- Applicable as bonded, unbonded or flooted screed
- Fixing soft strips as a separation between walls, columns and floors
- Fixing control joints each 25m2
- Protect the material from wind and sunlight
- In case of flooting application, a minimum thickness is required
- Not suitable for direct application of vinyl, PVC, rubber or parquet
- Not applicable at thickness lower than 3cm and higher than 8cm
- In hot and dry weather, it is preferable to apply weberfloor 630 TSC early morning or late afternoon