High performance acrylic flooring primer
weberfloor 4716 is a primer styrene acrylate dispersion which can be diluted with water and is intended for use prior to the application of screed and self leveling compounds (e.g. weberfloor 535 FD, weberfloor easy 625, weberfloor 514 SL, weberfloor 630 TSC, weberfloor smooth FD, weberfloor 515 PSC, etc...). It is used as a pore sealer on floor surfaces to prevent air bubbles rising through subsequently applied sub-floor smoothing and leveling compounds and to prolong their flow life and workability. It creates a permanent bond between the concrete substrate and cement-based overlays
- Suitable for difficult substrates
- External application
- Faster job
Surface of application
External floor, Floor
|20 lt, 5 lt||20 lt, 5 lt||20 lt, 5 lt||20 lt, 5 lt||20 lt||20 lt, 5 lt|
- Does not contain ammonia.
- Offers good alkali resistance and adhesion properties in both wet and dry environments
- Regulates the porosity of the substrates
- Improves the adhesion of flooring products
- Reduces the formation of pinholes in the leveling layer
- Can be sprayed
- Could be applied on large areas
- Dilute weberfloor 4716 with clean water as per the data sheet before application.
- Apply using a broom or soft brush.
- Apply the flooring compound as soon as the primer color turn to clear.
- Not applicable on painted floor, metal substrate or non-porous substrates.
- Do not apply on fresh concrete.