weberpremix ceilingProduct formerly named: formerly premix.plaster ceiling
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Cement based ready mix plaster for ceiling
Surface of application
weberpremix ceiling is a fiber reinforced, grey cement based, factory blended mixture designed as a cement plaster base coat requiring only the addition of water on the job site. Due to its content in special additives, it allows better adhesion on ceiling surfaces. It is the product of choice when a superior cement plaster coating is desired. It has exceptional workability and the fiber reinforcing greatly reduce the possibility of cracking.
- High adherence on the ceiling
- Low wastage
- All substrates must be clean, sound, dust free, and free from all traces of oil and laitance. The traces of mould joints must be levelled
- In case of very smooth surfaces, a spatter dash slurry coat should be made as a key, by using weberpremix key coat or equivalent(weberpremix SRC2)and must be cured for 3 days prior to plaster application
- Before few hours of plaster application, all surfaces must be dampened with water.
- The new plaster has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- After levelling, let the product dry before finishing it with a synthetic sponge.
- Not recommended on gypsum substrate
- Not applicable on concrete wihtout rush coat