weberdry prime WBProduct formerly named: formerly Waterproof.prime WB
|-||-||-||200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L|
Cold applied bitumen coating weberdry prime WB is a cold applied highly stable bitumen emulsion compound. It contains a high proportion of stabilizers and thickeners to ensure a prolonged shelf life and easy usage. The incorporation of high quality selected bitumen ensures excellent water and moisture proof properties (vapour barrier).
Surface of application
- All surfaces to which weberdry bitum WB is applied must be sound, stable with an even finish and free from dirt, dust, loose debris, grease, cracks and holes must be repaired before application.
- During hot, dry weather application may be assisted by dampening the surfaces to be treated.
- Cold applied
- Easy to use
- Excellent water and moisture proof properties
- Brushes should be moistened before use
- Wait until first coat has thoroughly dried before applying a second coat