High performance tile adhesive with improved properties
webercol premium is a high performance cement-based polymer modified adhesive for internal and external use. webercol premium can be used in a damp environment and is water resistant.
webercol premium exceeds standard requirements EN12004 and is classified as C2TES1.
werbercol Premium is non-sagging and slip resistant "T" with ability to perform in extended
open time conditions "E".
webercol premium is “S1” deformable according to standard EN 12002.
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for difficult substrates
- External application
- Premixed tiling mortar
- Mechanical resistance
- Extended open time
- High strength
- Suitable for wide range of tiles
- Suitable for thin large tile
- Elastic / flexible
- Suitable for low porosity tiles
Surface of application
External floor, Floor, Roof, Wall
|25 kg||25 kg|
- High performance adhesive Classified C2TES1
- Suitable for low porosity tiles For indoor & outdoor floors/walls tiling
- Resistant to temperatures between -20C to +70C
- Bonding strengths exceeding the standard's requirements
- For difficult substrate such as gypsum, wood... primer is recommended
- Not suitable for difficult substrates such as metal
- Do not fix tiles after the
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application