webercol rapid flex - Lebanon New Product
webercol rapid flex is a two-component cement-based polymer modified, highly flexible, rapid setting, waterproof tile adhesive for internal & external use. It is a ready mix powder containing cement, siliceous sand and additives.
webercol rapid flex is a rapid setting tile adhesive that maintains superior workability and bonding strength especially formulated for use with thin and large format tiles.
webercol rapid flex exceeds standard requirements EN12004 and is classified as C2ES2. webercol rapid flex is S2 deformable according to standard EN 12002 with ability to perform in extended
The particular flexibility of webercol rapid flex along with a high mortar transformation capability will insure durable bonding in internal and external environments with a wide range of tiles and where exposure to thermal and dimensional variations are expected.
- Rapid Setting
- Highly flexible
- Very high bonding
- For thin and large tiles
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application
Open time: 30 mins at 20 deg C
- Service temperature: -20 °C to 70°C
- Over difficult substrates such as gypsum, wood... primer is recommended
- Not suitable for metal substrates
- Do not add water on the mixture
- Do not fix tiles after the