weberfloor epo HB 50 - L
weberfloor epo HB 50 - L is a high quality two-component epoxy coating for floors and walls. It is recommended for new and old floors, subjected to high mechanical stress.
weberfloor epo HB 50 - L has good self-leveling properties, excellent resistance to abrasion, water and chemicals.
Epoxies are known for their excellent adhesion, chemical and heat resistance and fire retardant system.
- Suitable for multi-layer applications
- Combined with inert filler for maximum abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkaline solutions
- Very good resistance to chlorinating agents, anti-carbonated, oils, gasoline and high humidity
- Can support temperature up to 50 °C
- Maximum substrate moisture content should not exceed 5%
- Sustrate surface tensile adhesion shall not be less than 1MPa
- Applicable by brush or roller
- Tuch dry: 2 hours at 25 °C
- Walk on dry:1 day at 25°C
- Fully dry: 7 days at 25 °C
- Wet film thickness: 180 microns/coat
- Dry film thickness: 100 to 105 microns/coat
- Minimum time to recoat: 4 to 5 hours at 25°C
- Maximum time to recoat: 1 day at 25°C
- Mixing at low rotation speed (<300 rpm)
- After mixing the two components, you apply the first coat and the second coat diluted up to 20% epoxy thinner
- Not applicable on wet substrate
- Recommended for internal application
- Not applicable on surface temperature above 40°C or below 5°C