weberfloor 220 PU
Two component polyurethane coating
weberfloor 220 PU is a two component, aliphatic iso-cyanate cured high build polyurethane finish with excellent resistance to UV and atmospheric exposure. The fully cured coating has excellent resistance to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, white spirit, paraffins and aliphatic petroleum products. weberfloor 220 PU has good adhesion on various surfaces: cementitious, metal, wooden etc. weberfloor 220 PU has an excellent water and chemical resistance suitable for interior and exterior applications, excellent color retention and non-chalking properties, and very good abrasion resistance.
Surface of application
|20 lt, 4 lt||20 lt, 4 lt||20 lt, 4 lt||20 lt, 4lt||20 lt, 4 lt||20 lt, 4 lt|
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Excellent resistance to UV and atmospheric exposure.
- Good adhesion on various surfaces Chemical resistance
- Non-chalking properties
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Maximum moisture substrate content should not exceed 5% (CM).
- All cracks should be repaired.
- Use roller or brush for application.
- it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Do not apply on wet surfaces.
- Do not add water or solvent to the mixture.