weberfloor eposil - L
weberfloor eposil – L is a two-component epoxy primer designed to seal the porosity of the substrate thus providing a homogeneous and adherent surface to various epoxy coating systems.
It improves the resistance of concrete to chemicals, soil humidity and daily abrasion, and reduces its absorption of water and salts.
- Very good adhesion to the substrate
- Excellent resistance to acids and bases solutions and to chlorinating agents
- Resistant to corrosion and to highly humid substrates
- Substrate max moisture content should not exceed 5%
Pot life: 2-3 hours at 20°C
- Over coating application: 4 to 5 hours at 25°C
- Wet film thickness: 80-120 microns
- Consumption: 0.010 L/m2
- Not applicable on wet substrate
- Not applicable on low surface