weberfloor 215 PUVProduct formerly named: formerly Floortop.215 UV
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
weberfloor 215 PUV is a pigmented aliphatic polyurethane, wear resistant, semi-rigid and color stable. As it is UV and weather stable weberfloor 215 PUV is used as a top-coat over exposed waterproofing coatings to protect from high wear conditions. Resistant to frost, it is used over weberdry 360 PU or weberdry 350 PU, on surfaces subject to high public pedestrian and medium car traffic.
It cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Protect from high wear conditions
- High public pedestrian and medium car trafﬁc.
- Substrate surface adhesion strength >1.5 MPa
- Maximum moisture substrate content should not exceed 5%
- All cracks should be repaired
- Use roller or brush for application
- it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture
- Do not apply on wet surfaces
- Do not add water or solvent to the mixture