Solvent free heavy duty epoxy floor coating
weberfloor epobat is a two-component solvent-free epoxy flooring coating. It is a high performance self-smoothing product, easy to apply, leaving a durable seamless surface, specially formulated as heavy duty concrete coating for floor.The product consists of pre-weighed colored resin and hardener components. weberfloor epobat provides a hard wearing and abrasion resistant floor finish for basement, warehouses, industrial factories, ground floor car parks, traffic decks with no structural movement... Along a high resistance to chemicals and salts. It can also be used as a rust preventive coating for concrete and steel tanks and other surfaces subjected to chemical attacks and corrosion.
Surface of application
|12 kg, 5.4 kg||24 kg, 12 kg, 5.4 kg||24 kg, 12 kg, 5.4 kg||24 kg, 12 kg, 5.4 kg||12 kg, 3.4 kg||12 kg, 5.4 kg|
- Solvent-free epoxy coating.
- High performance
- Self-smoothing product.
- Easy to apply.
- Leaving a durable seamless surface, specially.
- Provides a hard wearing.
- High abrasion.
- High resistance to chemicals and salts.
- Rust preventive coating for concrete and steel.
- Maximum substrate moisture content should not exceed 5% (CM).
- Substrate surface tensile adhesion shall not be less than 1MPa.
- Applicable by brush or roller.
- Max over coating delay @ 25°C: 24 hours.
- Light traffic use after: 24 hours.
- Heavy traffic use after: 48hours. Full cure time at 25°C: 7 days.
- Not applicable on wet substrate.
- Recommended for internal application.
- Not applicable on surface temperature above 40°C.