weberfloor eposil plus
Solvent free epoxy sealing primer
weberfloor eposil plus is a high quality two-component epoxy primer designed to seal the porosity of the substrate thus providing a homogeneous and adherent surface to various epoxy and polyurethane coating systems. It can also be used as a bonding coat for epoxy mortars. It provides superior resistance of concrete to chemicals and daily abrasion, and reduces its absorption of water and salts.
Surface of application
|12 kg, 3.4 kg||12 kg, 3.4 kg||12 kg, 3.4 kg||12 kg, 3.4 kg||12 kg, 3.4 kg||12 kg, 3.4 kg|
- High quality two component epoxy primer.
- Adherent to various epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
- Gives concrete superior resistance to chemicals and daily abrasion.
- Reduces absorption of water and salts.
- Used as a bonding agent for epoxy coats.
- Substrate max moisture content should not exceed 5% (CM).
- Consumption: 0.15 kg/m2.
Pot life: 1 hour at 30°C.
- Max over coat delay: 1 day.
- Not applicable on wet substrate.
- Not applicable on low surface
adhesion strength( > 1MPa).