weberfloor eposil plusProduct formerly named: formerly Eposil.plus
weberfloor eposil plus is a high quality two-component epoxy primer designed to seal the porosity of the substrate thus providing a homogeneous and adherent surface to various epoxy and polyurethane coating systems. It can also be used as a bonding coat for epoxy mortars. It provides superior resistance of concrete to chemicals and daily abrasion, and reduces its absorption of water and salts.
- High quality two component epoxy primer.
- Adherent to various epoxy and polyurethane coatings.
- Gives concrete superior resistance to chemicals and daily abrasion.
- Reduces absorbtion of water and salts.
- Used as a bonding agent for epoxy coats.
- Substrate max moisture content should not exceed 5%
- Consumption: 0.15 kg/m2
Pot life: 1 hour at 30°C
- Max over coat delay: 1 day
- Not applicable on wet substrate
- Not applicable on low surface