weberfloor 230 PUProduct formerly named: formerly Floortop.230 PU
|5 kg||5 kg||5 kg||5 kg||5 kg||5 kg||5 kg||5 kg|
|10 kg||10 kg||10 kg||10 kg||10 kg||10 kg||10 kg||10 kg|
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
The weberfloor 230 PU is a pigmented, color- and UV-stable, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component aliphatic polyurethane coating, used as a top-coat for protection over concrete surfaces and exposed, polyurethane waterproofing coatings.
weberfloor 230 PU cures by reaction with ground and air moisture over a unique moisture triggered chemical reaction. Protects very efficiently, especially if a dark final color is desired.
- Used as a top-coat
- Can be exposed
- Highly permanent elastic
- Maximum moisture substrate content should not exceed 5%
- All cracks should be repaired
- Use roller or brush for application
- it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture
- Do not apply on wet surfaces
- Do not add water or solvent to the mixture