weberfloor 230 PU
Aliphatic polyurethane top-coat, UV-stable domestic pedestrian traffic areas
weberfloor 230 PU is a pigmented, color- and UV-stable, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component aliphatic polyurethane coating, used as a top-coat for protection over concrete surfaces and exposed, polyurethane waterproofing coatings. weberfloor 230 PU cures by reaction with ground and air moisture over a unique moisture triggered chemical reaction. Protects very efficiently, especially if a dark final color is desired.
Surface of application
|20 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg||20 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg||20 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg||20 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg||20 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg||20 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg|
- Used as a top-coat.
- Aliphatic polyurethane top-coat.
- Highly permanent elastic.
- Cold applied and cold curing,
- Maximum moisture substrate content should not exceed 5% (CM).
- All cracks should be repaired.
- Use roller or brush for application.
- it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Do not apply on wet surfaces.
- Do not add water or solvent to the mixture.