webercol flexProduct formerly named: formerly Carroflex
Two components high performance cementitious flexible tile adhesive (latex modified)
webercol flex is a two-component cement-based polymer modified, flexible, waterproof tile adhesive for internal & external use. It is a ready mix powder containing cement, siliceous sand and additives.
webercol flex has outstanding qualities such as high bonding strength, high resistance to water and chemicals, water tightness and flexibility.
webercol flex exceeds standard requirements EN12004 and is classified as C2TES2. werbercol flex is non-sagging and slip resistant "T" with ability to perform in extended
open time conditions "E". werbercol flex is S2 deformable according to standard EN 12002.
It is used internally and externally with a wide range of small to large tiles, and in cases of permanent exposure to high degrees of humidity.
- Easy to apply
- External application
- Premixed tiling mortar
- Mechanical resistance
- Extended open time
- High strength
- Suitable for wide range of tiles
- High adhesion
- Two component
- Elastic / flexible
- Suitable for low porosity tiles
- Suitable for thin large tile
Surface of application
External floor, Floor, Roof, Wall
- High performance adhesive
- Classified C2ES2
- Highly flexible
- Internal and external use
- Very high bonding strengths
- Can be used for most types of tiles
- For difficult substrate such as gypsum, wood... primer is recommended
- Not suitable for difficult substrates such as metal
- Back buttering for large tiles
- Do not add water to the mixture
- Do not fix tiles after the
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application