webercol flexProduct formerly named: formerly Carroflex
|25+7Kg||25+7 Kg||25+7 Kg||20+6 Kg||11.5+3.5Kg||15+5Kg||15+5Kg||11.5+3.5Kg|
webercol flex is a two-component cement-based polymer modified, flexible, waterproof tile adhesive for internal & external use. It is a ready mix powder containing cement, siliceous sand and additives.
webercol flex has outstanding qualities such as high bonding strength, high resistance to water and chemicals, water tightness and flexibility.
webercol flex can be used internally and externally with a wide range of small to large tiles, and in cases of permanent exposure to high degrees of humidity.
- Highly flexible
- Very high bonding
- Non-slip (non-sag)
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application
Open time: 30 mins at 20°C
- For difficult substrate such as gypsum, wood... primer is recommended
- Application thickness: 2-4mm
- Not suitable for difficult substrates such as metal
- Do not add water to the mixture
- Do not fix tiles after the