weberpremix skim coatProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.skim coat
weberpremix skim coat is a high quality pre-blended, cementitious rendering material specifically designed to provide a fair faced finish for rough and uneven substrate prior to application of various finishes. It can be applied on both, Interior and exterior walls and ceilings. It has better compatibility with the base plaster and forms a durable base for paints. weberpremix.skim coat has superior application and adhesion properties when compared to conventional sand and cement render. It is easy to apply and being pumpable can offer economies in time and labors.
- High quality
- Time saving
- Good workability
- weberpremix skim coat can be applied using a stainless steel trowel or stucco blade
- In hot weather, it is recommended to cure with water the applied weberpremix skim coat for two continuous days.
- Allow to dry before painting
- Do not use on flooring application
- Not applicable at high thicknesses
- Repair cracks and damage areas before applying weberpremix skim coat
- In hot weather, it is recommended to moisten the substrate prior the application.
- Not recommended for swimming pools